Saturday, January 12, 2013

Still here....

Well, I'm still here....sitting/laying here....Been on bed rest about 22 hours and already going effin crazy....I do not believe that there is a website that I have not yet perused...Hours of tv...combined with whining and restlessness have pretty much been my life....

Typically, if I had down time I would clean, visit the fam, run errands, or search online for fun baby stuff and make mental notes of stuff I plan to get. Obvi, the first 3 choices are out and the 4th does not seem as appealing right now...too much worry about these bambinos to focus on the positive...

Now I'm off to watch yet another episode of the Walking Dead that is freakin disturbing as all hell and not a show I would watch but it's keeping my mind occupied/disgusted for a solid 43 minutes so I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment