Tuesday, January 15, 2013

M.I.A.

Obviously, I have been totally MIA the past few days thanks to hospital stays, meds, sleepless nights, tears, frustrations...the list could go on and on...

The best rest this past weekend merged into terrible right ovary pain - the same as last month which landed me in the hospital for 2 days - so life really has been tough.

Trying to look on the bright side - we have had u/s everyday and the bambinos look amazing. Both measuring perfectly at 7.5 weeks and heart rates are perf (144 and 146) Back to doc again tomorrow morning to see them again and discuss the pain that is still occurring hourly. Another positive is that the bleeding that I had last week has clotted on its own and doc is not worried at all - yay!

Trying to stay positive but its effin hard when your life is consumed with pain...I'll be sure to update in full detail in a few days once back on my feet....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment