Monday, January 7, 2013

6 weeks!

Today is the 6 week birthday of our lil Squishy and Beanie! Such an amazing feeling to have our lil ones growing so strong. 

The wait between ultrasounds is torture. I wish they wanted us in twice a week purely for my own curiosity slash obsession over how these lil ones are doing. The worry over the not knowing how they are doing is killer. Trying not to stress TOO much. 

While I am enjoying every second of this pregnancy, I do wish I could fast forward 6 more weeks to the end of the 1st trimester to have some reassurance that these two lil ones are strong, determined lil guys! 

Outside of worrying, I am exhausted and in bed earlier than I have been in years which is FINE by me. If these lil ones want me to sleep, then sleep lots I shall do. 

2 more days til our appt this week...cannot get here soon enough. Hoping and praying to see 2 strong lil heartbeats and healthy growing babies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment