Monday, February 2, 2015

Feburary

Well, we got sick - then we got sick again....now KNOCK ON FREAKIN WOOD - the girls are healthy!!!! I swear to god - if I cannot keep these girls healthy ( and active and therefore keeping myself sane) for at least a few weeks I may will lose my shit. 

Now, I am fighting an annoying cold but I'll deal with this for months if it keeps the girls healthy. 

The puking went on for so long that now the girls see the designated puke cup and fake puke into it and then laugh. Real funny nugs...I am the one doing countless loads of puke drenched laundry over the past weeks....enough is enough. Let's stay healthy! 

We have lots coming up this month that we need to stay healthy for...music classes, playgroups, swimming, fam parties, visits from friends...we need to be healthy! 

Do I sound redundant?? Neurotic much?? Hell yes..I'm sick of my babes being sick.

and that god-damn, fat ass, lazy, mother-effin groundhog saw his shadow today so winter will continue for 6 more weeks. Eff you Puxatawney Phil.

Lately you both have been super whiney and super clingy...it is not terrible..just tough sometimes. aaannddd it can be so hard to hear whining ALL DAY EVERY DAMN DAY! I am blaming it on molars, canines, and just overall unsettledness as you have not felt great in a few weeks....this too shall pass.

At the same time, you are super sweet..super snuggly...super lovey and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

You both are talking nonstop...all day long you ask me "whass sat?" (what's that?) It is amazing. 

Some days you two are the only people who I talk to so actually having "conversations" is quite fulfilling. 

Anyway, I'm off to enjoy my inch of wine before it's my bed time...these days I stay up a solid 60 minutes after I put you to bed ... wild mommmy, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment