Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sunday at the zoo




We bundled up and went down to the philly zoo this past weekend. In my desperate attempt to avoid germs, we spent the majority of the day outside.  It was a great time had by all.  You ran outside in the sunshine and we still aren't sure if you saw a single animal (aside from the goats) but still it was fantastic. 


You two nuggets even made a friend named Josephine - sociable little ladies that you are. 

Anyway - my NyQuil is kicking in so this is about all I have to add right now but enjoy some pics from your January zoo trip at 17 (almost 18) months old!





(Peyton you hated the goats and wouldn't let me put you down (I loved the extra snuggles!) Sawyer, I'm pretty sure you wanted to bring a goat home with you)






No comments:

Post a Comment