Thursday, December 27, 2012

OH HAPPY DAY!!

Well this was the best freakin' Christmas week that I have EVER had. 

We received our BFP this week after taking an HPT. WOOOOHOOO!!




We also had our beta on 12/26 and HCG levels were 1,037!!! 

PREGNANCY CONFIRMED!!!! 

Before receiving our BFP, I assumed that once we received it - if we ever did on this crazy journey - that all worries would cease...NIEVE much??   If anything now I am even more worried over every twinge and worrying nonstop that all is progressing as it should....I am so thankful our doc is over protective while still in his care (until end of 1st tri) that he has us in weekly for blood work and u/s to keep an eye on things. 

AND in my typical anil fashion, I have purchased a few more HPTs so I can test whenever I feel the need. Waste of money I know but at least it can help cut down on the worry. (in theory at least!)

Praying and hoping nonstop!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Christmas present ever!!!!!! :-)words can't even describe!!!!

    ReplyDelete