Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 2 post retrieval

Just heard from our embryologist for our day 2 update. 

The 9 eggies are doing great - all have split into 2-4 cells and we are tentatively scheduling transfer for tomorrow morning at 9am however, around 7am the doc and embryologist will meet and assess the eggies and decide if a day 5 transfer would be better and if that is the case, we will reschedule for Thursday.

NOW...the waiting continues...I am doing all I can to stop googling...stop thinking...just relax and focus on anything else but holy shit, it is hard!! This is all I can think about....

I think I'll go walk the dog..that will take care of the next 5 minutes.

Deep breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment