Tuesday, September 3, 2013

M.I.A.

Hey all!

I haven't been here much because I have been kind of busy...lounging on the beach, catching up on my soaps, rainbow looming, and cooking 4 course meals every night!

SSSSSSYYYYKKKEEEEE

Really all I have been doing the past 27 days is changing diapers, taking turns having a baby hooked up to a boob, laundry, dishes, wiping up spit up, putting my boobs in the torture chamber aka breast pump, writing down every poop and pee each baby has, and luckily, I have been getting to see friends and family who are amazing and stop by to snuggle the bambinos (and give me a few minutes to do the laundry and pee)

What I have not been doing:
showering daily
cleaning
cooking
sleeping
relaxing
candy crushing

and what a fantastic 27 days it has been! 

Granted it has not been an easy 27 days and if I had to do it again - I am not convinced that I would make it through BUT I wouldn't change it for the world! 

More details on the happenings of the past few weeks to come in the weeks to come including: poop - and lots of it, post-pardem not depression, but more of post-pardem psychosis paired with being neurotic, and of course, our first born, Tyson and his adjustments to becoming a big brother.

2 days ago was our lil ladies official due date and now I am expecting them to sleep through the night....eat 4 ounces every 4 hours on the dot...and start smiling at me every time I change their diaper. Reasonable right?!? I think so! 

And here are my lil minions...I know I am biased but good lord - they are CUTE!!! 
(Peyton on the right - Sawyer on the left)



Be back soon (within the next 2 months...promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment