Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Euphoric

PEYTON GRIER AND SAWYER JOSEPHINE
 HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Our girls made their debut on Wednesday August 7th 2013 at 7:45pm. 

We are on cloud 9. 

This feeling of immense love and admiration for these two lil nuggets is amazing. 

We do not sleep or eat...rarely shower...our house is messy and needs a dusting

and I could care less about all the above factors because all that matters in my life is these two lil ladies. 

Welcome to the world my lil amazing daughters. Mommy loves you more than words can say. 













2 comments:

  1. I am so so happy these beautiful little ladies have made their debut!! You four are some of my favorite people. Mel and Erin, you both are such amazing mamas already, naturals! Peyton and Sawyer are so lucky to have you both!!! I'm in love with those lil ladies. They are healthy and perfect!!! Keep up the great work :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are all home!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete