Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting...hoping...anticipating...

Well here we are waiting for try #3. I am trying to think optimistic that this will not just be a try - but will be the time that WORKS!
Doc appt is 2 days away. 
Acupuncture tomorrow night to prep...
At doc appt we will have u/s to check on follies and blood-work....IUI will be soon after..probably Sunday or Monday.
I am hoping and wishing for you more than ever....I suppose with each failed IUI (2) the desire gets even stronger. 
Unfortunately, so does the why me's?/frustrations/sadness BUT thinking positive that this will work and soon we will be expecting our lil bambino. 
Just stopped by to check in...I will update after appt Friday...
positive thoughts nonstop...happy thoughts nonstop...hopeful thoughts nonstop...

No comments:

Post a Comment