Friday, August 3, 2012

Family ties

Your mommy told you the other day that We got engaged!! I'm so excited and so happy that our family is becoming "official". 

I am so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with your mommy and you when you decide to come along. 

I sit and daydream about what life will be like when you come along, I can't wait to have so many new experiences with you and mommy. We are going to have a blast!!! 

We will make an AMAZING family. 

It has been so nice having so many people congratulating us on our engagement and giving us so much love and support. The world is turning into a better place right before our eyes. I think that we might even be able to be legally married in the next 5 or 10 years! 

Your Mommy and I faced a little bit of negativity and jealousy, but we know better than to let that get us down. We know the bond we have is special, and precious, and unbreakable. And when you come into our lives, that bond will be made stronger. And I'm going to do my best to make sure that the world you come into is a more open and accepting and loving place than it is even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment