Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I suck

I realllly suck at blogging. I will get back to this blog...one day...VERY soon. 

I have been working with Peyton on learning to type so shortly, I will just dictate and she will type away. So far she has broken my left shift key and drooled all over the mouse..but I think we are moving in the right direction.

All has been here in the O'Donnell house. The nugs are EIGHT MONTHS OLD!  

I know I am jinxing shit here but I have been getting at least one minute a day to sit and breathe. Usually it ends abruptly by the dog barking or a baby screaming but nonetheless - one minute is one minute.

It only took me 3 weeks to watch one episode of Teen Mom. (don't judge me - I know you watch it too)

Anywho...I'll be back soon but for now..I am relocating all my serving platters to a bakers rack in my basement since today my little Sawyer learned how to open the buffet. Imagine my surprise when I glanced over and saw her holding a glass Tullamore Dew cheese board. 

I swore I wouldn't be the type of person that would baby proof her house....well I lied. If it makes my life easier, it's getting done. 
and now my wine rack is alllll the way down the basement...makes it a chore to pour myself a glass of wine. (jk...we all know I don't pour my own wine...thanks Erin!) 

Back to baby proofing! Be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment